Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Ma.K tattoo decal painted

Got tired of painting battle damage and paint chipping on the Ironman statue yesterday. So I thought I'd work on my Ma.K kit today for a change.

This kit is fully handpainted. Rough dry brushing gave it a nice textured finish. I also thought of putting tattoo style decal painting on this kit and so I did.

The cherry blossoms painting is done and will be sealed with gloss coat for water slide decals application later. Washes, weathering and paint chipping effects should complete this little kit soon.

I use Vallejo paints as usual for this build. Hope to finish this soon... Hope you like it so far. Thanks for dropping by! Until next post guys! :)














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...