Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

RX-0 Full Weapons System Unicorn Gundam MG ver. krescenhaze


After I finished my Infinite Justice as my entry for the BMKWC 2010, I am pumped up to start for my second kit. But I had no idea what kit to start. Instead, I ended up on doing some scrap building and alas, an idea came out...


and after a year...

here is the result...




Full Weapons System Unicorn

First of all I would like to thank and acknowledge the people who helped me to finish this kit.

To Don aka DC23 and Kriz for the diorama ideas

To MatanglawinX  for the color scheme and technique

To DAVIME, my build-off buddy for the Unicorn's shield amd v-fins

To ToymakerWaylander, Edmund Teo, and especially to Benajmin Wong your visit here in the Philippines is still a WOW for me. :)

To MAC, GMAC, GAF, and ZeroGunz, thank you thank you....

This idea came from seeing the work of Benjamin Wong aka izzaku81, his FA Unicorn. This FA Unicorn was his winning piece in the BAKUC 2009 World Championship in Hong Kong.



I decided to make a FWS Unicorn, with the added parts are in "destroy mode" (armors, BFGs, boosters, etc.). And the color scheme would be like a "White Banshee"

Anyway here are the pictures...



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...