Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

WIP 1 - MSA-011 S Gundam MG ver. krescenhaze


Hello guys!

This will be my first WIP that I will be posting in this blog.


Maybe some of you have seen this already a year ago. This is my third kit that I will try to modify and add some detailing. I will make a little more of a "Transformer" style, it will be more on armor separation, showing off it's internal frame, so expect a slimmer and agile type S-Gundam, a total opposite of the usual EX-S Gundams out there.
So here is my progress so far. The concept is to make it, again, slimmer and agile. 
Here's what I've done so far:
1. remove some armor parts
2. exposure of some internals
3. koto detailing
4. SB the heel/foot part
5. head extension
6. panel lining
- pla-plates will be added later
- still needs clean up though, can't do it for the meantime
LEGS and FEET
- the feet is still not finished, need to SB another part at the back






ARMS and SHOULDERS
- I am still looking for the manipulators, I used the Hi-Nu's manipulators for the meantime.





HEAD, CHEST and over-all look
- extended it by 2mm










Anyway, that's all for now.... till my next update.... :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...