Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

FA Unicorn reboot ver.

When I saw this model first time released from bandai, I said...I have to get this model...so much weapons,really big thrusters..all these shields,that would be fun to build it!
But when I finished the build I was little disappointed with the overall look...
I mean it was like a mountain of guns and shields and without any chance to make other poses.
So I decide to make my first custom build.. The reboot version :D
It took me about 2-3 months or maybe more to find a different look for this big guy...
For this build I used mostly the FA's parts and for the details I used coaxial cables,springs,tubes and other staffs that will help me for the modifications.
Please check also YT video for more pics
Thank you very much!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...